Apply Direct to MIT
Applications for Trimester 1 2019 are now open.
- If you completed an Australian Year 12 in 2018, you must apply through VTAC / UAC.
- If you were not a Year 12 student in 2018, you may apply direct to MIT using the below form provided that you are not applying for any other course through VTAC / UAC.
- If you are applying for more than one course, which is offered through VTAC / UAC, your application must be through VTAC / UAC.
- If you are an International Student who is currently studying at another institution in Australia, you may apply direct here.
- If you are an International Student who is currently not in Australia, you will need to apply via MIT registered Education Agents. Click here to find the lists of approved agents in your country.
1. Create an Account:
Enter your details here to begin your application today. Your application will be assessed within 24 to 48 hours.
2. Log in:
Already have an account?